Thursday, September 20, 2012

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

And no this time I am unfortunately not talking about Billy Idol's song. I just need to scream. I need a field. Woods, Mountains or valleys. To scream and to hear the echo. Sometimes I am just thinking I put too much of the wrong stuff to myself. Too much: I would really like to tell her, that I really want to do that. But I can imagine the answer.
And the view. Like: Seriously? Do you really have to do that?
And what I'd like to say is: Yeah, I really want to do that. Seriously. I SO want to do that.

But what I am going to say cos my rationality kicks in, is: No, of course not.
Its too expensive. Not worth it. BlaBlaBla.

But I need a difference now, a distraction. I deserve it. I have been working for 4 months now without a break. Constantly with overworking hours etc., etc.
And I know it's only one or two weeks after we've been there already but but...
I WANT.

I need music, party, alcohol, feeling free, just thinking about nothing, only having fun.

What I want?



And Saturday it is. I just hesitate to spend 20 €, when there is only one band I actually want to see.
But I really long for their gig.
Long for the live  music.
Meh -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment