
Or actually it's already there. Yesterday I took a look out of the window of my office and I don't know why I haven't noticed it earlier. All the colors, the leaves, starting to contaminate. Removing the green to appear in a lovely orange, red, yellow disguise.
I was so pissed about not having real summer days this year, that I forgot to appreciate the autumn.
Fortunately it finally stopped raining cats and dogs.
Though the sky is mostly grey and cloudy we had last two days a sense of autumn. Beautiful sunshine, a nice wind playing with the leaves on the street.
As if they are dancing with each other.
I decided to go to Helsinki. On my own. My first trip by myself. I am kinda over-excited and scared same time. I haven't been in Helsinki just by myself since my traumatizing Au pair-period in 2008.
So it will be now me on a trip to Helsinki to see Private Line at MamaTrashfest.
I was so pissed about not having real summer days this year, that I forgot to appreciate the autumn.
Fortunately it finally stopped raining cats and dogs.
Though the sky is mostly grey and cloudy we had last two days a sense of autumn. Beautiful sunshine, a nice wind playing with the leaves on the street.
As if they are dancing with each other.
I decided to go to Helsinki. On my own. My first trip by myself. I am kinda over-excited and scared same time. I haven't been in Helsinki just by myself since my traumatizing Au pair-period in 2008.
So it will be now me on a trip to Helsinki to see Private Line at MamaTrashfest.

No comments:
Post a Comment