I love it♥
Cos of the babysitting I kept myself busy with the old Disney-Soundtrack and ohhhhhhhhhhh, it's so sad that Disney is not going to produce any old moving drawn stories anymore.
They are just awesome, all those beautiful and fond fairytales. This new Animationshit is as it just says, total crap.
Long life to the old movies
My all-all-time Disney-favourite is still this one:

Oh, my heartbeat raises :D
It's just gorgeous ♥♥♥
One of the funniest ones is this one:

Mushuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xD!
Cos of the babysitting I kept myself busy with the old Disney-Soundtrack and ohhhhhhhhhhh, it's so sad that Disney is not going to produce any old moving drawn stories anymore.
They are just awesome, all those beautiful and fond fairytales. This new Animationshit is as it just says, total crap.
Long life to the old movies
My all-all-time Disney-favourite is still this one:

Oh, my heartbeat raises :D
It's just gorgeous ♥♥♥
One of the funniest ones is this one:

Mushuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xD!


No comments:
Post a Comment