Tuesday, November 8, 2011

And life goes on...

You can't always hold on to things right? Sometimes you gotta make a decision and leave.
That doesn't mean you can never head back. It just means that for now, everything just leads in one direction.
The one to leave it all behind and start something new.
When it will be time you can head back the road, when you still feel liking walking it.

That's what I do.
I am walking down a road, I don't know yet where it goes. Don't know the destination but I know it is necessary right now to leave.
I am leaving you back though you might think it is you leaving everything back.
But it's my decision now to go away.

Cos what I really know is that I can't come back before you let me, before you know what real love is about. Not that thing that you call love right now. I am so sure - you love that person but I think there is at least one person you love more.
A person where you can be yourself and don't have to be stiff like a branch.

"We gotta live before we die
don't pretend we ain't got it all
We live, we learn and grow apart
I am not asking for your forgiveness
Don't be sorry for who we are
We live, we learn and grow apart.

[...]We turn another page but never learn
we passed the point of no return
Sometimes I feel like you could have been the one
Now I just don't know who you are???[...]
we cant change things the way they used to be
Stop pretending and face reality."


No comments:

Post a Comment