Is not so new anymore. Almost a week is passed and it started so well before it turned into sad experience with the last night.
But this can't definitely change anything about my new attitude to life. Whatever happens within the next 2 weeks, can only affect my life in a positive way. I learned that braveness and overcome obstacles can be rewarded pretty well. And with these assets, new energy and new will of life I am starting my last year in university.
I am in such a good mood at the moment, that I should create a tight schedule . so I won't have any time to start complaining or whining.
So what has actually happened?
I really don't have a clue. But I am far away from the urge to be perfect and to create a mask for that. And you can take this literally. I have new routines and because of those my skin sparkles in a very pure and friendly peachy teint.
This means, that I won't need or use too much make up in the future. A few things, I might cling to powder, eyeliner, eyebrow-pencil and mascara. But I don't have to look like Barbie anymore. I guess I don't need the´mascerade anymore, I think I am pretty nice-looking even without make-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment