Thursday, April 21, 2011

-.- Things I'd like to say...

I am so angry, it doesn't take long anymore and I am going to explode. How can someone be so fucking false? And when you ask them to get things right again, you get an answer like "Hm yes, let's try..." blah, just to hear from several sides that this someone just tries to make everybody turn their back against you.
Without any reason.
I mean without no REAL reason, because there was nothing. It just didn't work out that well anymore so we stepped back. And the person has noticed that and still wants somehow be back to close.
But kinda choosing the wrong way hm?
And what the fuck have I done to you? If you think this all comes from me then I don't know how much fantasy you have or how much you think I would dislike you.
It's not even disliking, I just can't handle the way you are anymore. I don't like the loudness, I don't like your boastful behaviour, I don't like how you look down on others and behave like you'd be something better.
I don't like the way you talk about certain people and less I like the way you're behaving when those people are somewhere near.
I don't like that you always think life would be just hard for you and all others would jump through it with the easiness of fairies. I don't know how blind you are but nothing is perfect and noone is perfect. Maybe in some parts it's easier but then again in others you do not even think about it's worse.
There are problems everywhere and everyone has some.

It's not easy for anyone in this world. Some do better, some do worse. But just because some are good in pretending or looking on the outside as everything would be easy it doesn't mean they have no worries at all.
Weakness is in all of us in its very own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment