I am totally scared at the moment about the future I have to admit.
I have no idea how to manage the practical training somewhere in here.
And I have no idea how to find a job.I wrote so many applications but I have been to afraid to go to some shop and just ask if they need someone to fill up shelves or something. I am shy.
In the wrong way :)
But hey I started working on it.
I hope I am going to get an answer at least from one company I sent a message to.
*sigh* whatever. If I am not going to manage then I gotta do my practical training in Germany. What I hope, pray won't happen. PLEASE.
I have no idea how to manage the practical training somewhere in here.
And I have no idea how to find a job.I wrote so many applications but I have been to afraid to go to some shop and just ask if they need someone to fill up shelves or something. I am shy.
In the wrong way :)
But hey I started working on it.
I hope I am going to get an answer at least from one company I sent a message to.
*sigh* whatever. If I am not going to manage then I gotta do my practical training in Germany. What I hope, pray won't happen. PLEASE.

No comments:
Post a Comment