What I am.
But I am trying to change a few things.
First thing I changed is my hair.
But I am trying to change a few things.
First thing I changed is my hair.
After 2 times bleaching it's the brightest colour I was able to reach. Patience required. Maybe in 2 months again bleaching - my god, long way to strawberry blonde *sigh*
Anyway I am quite excited how it will look. And the dark copper I marked in the picture. Well I took a Copper Medium Brown haircolour, but the hair was still quite dark so I am actually happy it looks brownish now :)
Anyway I am quite excited how it will look. And the dark copper I marked in the picture. Well I took a Copper Medium Brown haircolour, but the hair was still quite dark so I am actually happy it looks brownish now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment