Sunshine & I still can't enjoy it. I am already nervous because of the Financial Accounting Test. It's really complicated for me to understand those things but I will try to keep this in mind, also after the test, because I think this might be one thing that could bring a lot of money nowadays ;P
And I want to earn a lot of money because I am already planning the wedding.
Now as we have the engagement rings I can't wait to get married finally.

Btw. marriage I had a dream about one and it made me so evil, so angry, so jealous, so torn and totally shattered that I am scared of myself.
I am going to get it right one day. I am going to get Peter Pan back.
I swear. Even if I gotta chase away Wendy.
And I want to earn a lot of money because I am already planning the wedding.
Now as we have the engagement rings I can't wait to get married finally.

Btw. marriage I had a dream about one and it made me so evil, so angry, so jealous, so torn and totally shattered that I am scared of myself.
I am going to get it right one day. I am going to get Peter Pan back.
I swear. Even if I gotta chase away Wendy.

No comments:
Post a Comment