"Kisscut"
by Karin Slaughter
Okay, first I maybe should mention that I have read it in german and the translation...Hm, some parts very too little descriptive, partly a bit childish or too simple expression. The main characters except Lena Adams have been too superficial. The character shape wasn't really sharp framed and in my opinion not missed a certain depth and failed in put across special character traits.
Anyway it was entertaining, exciting but also a little predictable, though I had once an "oh"-experience :).
A few persons but are suspicious from the very first introduction.
The "love story" is a bit...hm, it feels a bit like "I had to bring some romantic stuff to serve this section of readers". Additional to this...
I HATE THE ENDING!!!
Maybe I am simply too much in love of expecting a certain end...Grr. -.-
by Karin Slaughter
Okay, first I maybe should mention that I have read it in german and the translation...Hm, some parts very too little descriptive, partly a bit childish or too simple expression. The main characters except Lena Adams have been too superficial. The character shape wasn't really sharp framed and in my opinion not missed a certain depth and failed in put across special character traits.
Anyway it was entertaining, exciting but also a little predictable, though I had once an "oh"-experience :).
A few persons but are suspicious from the very first introduction.
The "love story" is a bit...hm, it feels a bit like "I had to bring some romantic stuff to serve this section of readers". Additional to this...
I HATE THE ENDING!!!
Maybe I am simply too much in love of expecting a certain end...Grr. -.-
I don't wanna reveal too much to you so you are not running out of reasons to read it. It's maybe not the best I ever read but definitely entertaining.


No comments:
Post a Comment