Friday, February 25, 2011

Anorexia

I really had to think about this.
It is interesting that the world view of some people is so broken, disturbed whatever that people with a normal figure who are wearing 36/38 are named as fat just because they don't fit in 34.

How ill is this world?
And to eat one package of potatoe crisps and one plate of soup sounds not like a healthy nutrition, does it?
Well then something is wrong with my world view.
Shame on me! :D
I like my curves ^_____^

And sorry but I really don't think I am fat o___O. I might be far away from perfect but definitely not fat :)


1 comment:

  1. I totally share your views, and you are slim to my point of view, and you have normal woman shapes, which is beautiful!!! for me size 34 are not women, they are teenager shaped. tell me where are the hips there, or boobs?? we should be proud of our shapes!

    ReplyDelete