Yeah I fucking know I am watching AND reading True Blood for the wrong reasons.
Not because the plot is so damn compelling or that the way it is written is absolutely amazing and unique among authors.
NO.
I have a huge more primitive reason.
So imagine me, reading the books, especially only those where he appears xD. I mean I slid through the other quickly but I haven't read them properly, not how I read the books with him acting "on stage" :).
I read book 4 "Dead to the world" - ah, Eric, NAKED; SEX SCENCES-DESCRIPTIVE xD!
Reading book 9 after. A little sex. Not so satisfying. Book number 10 ended with the comment:
"They didn't even have sex this time!!!" *totally offended*
NO.
I have a huge more primitive reason.
So imagine me, reading the books, especially only those where he appears xD. I mean I slid through the other quickly but I haven't read them properly, not how I read the books with him acting "on stage" :).
I read book 4 "Dead to the world" - ah, Eric, NAKED; SEX SCENCES-DESCRIPTIVE xD!
Reading book 9 after. A little sex. Not so satisfying. Book number 10 ended with the comment:
"They didn't even have sex this time!!!" *totally offended*
Well yeah that's me sometimes ^______^"
Everybody needs an object of lust.
I have mine *hehe*
So I am gonna watch now the scences where he's naked.
Everybody needs an object of lust.
I have mine *hehe*
So I am gonna watch now the scences where he's naked.


No comments:
Post a Comment