Sunday, November 21, 2010

People are so motivated...

when it is about blending themselves. Maybe it feels better and it makes them seeing themselves as a better person. Or it is just because they are envious or jealous. Because those things never happened to them.
I had to think about it.

"If you don't want to see the truth, you'll never see the truth."

And I guess most of the people are simply bad persons, running after others. In need of the right attention.
I don't have to make accusations to myself.
I never lied, I simply trusted the wrong people who transformed the truth by adding more & more shit into a lie.

But yes continue playing the saints. The greatest liar is among you.

2 comments:

  1. They begrudge it...:)
    Everybody resents someone else' something.
    Sad is the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoever it was who invented the seven deadly sins was very wise to pick ENVY as one of them. or, just like the german adage says:
    "Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft"

    People get envious because their life is going into a completely wrong direction and they sense it, but they also know that they do not have the strength or the means to change anything about it. And since most people are very proud and stubborn, they rather get envious of others, instead of trying to change something about their own life. And why? - It's so much easier to retreat to once dreams and to blame the rest of the world.
    Picking the easiest way out is never right or clever - it's just easy.
    One that one day the lies and the illusion come back to kick u in the ass, because Karma is a bitch :)

    ReplyDelete