Saturday, November 20, 2010

Headaches...

I hate them. -.- Not able to sleep and getting relaxation. Not able to write cos actually the computer brightness hurts behind my eyes. But what else to do?
Facing the stupid pain and write anyway.
It has been a week since I typed my last entry. What happened so far? Well I admit I have difficulties to start my uni-projects, I blame it on my laziness. I can't kick my own ass to write all those essays and prepare those senseless presentations without a teacher's proper explanations & instructions. Which btw. have been even more useless...-.-
I try to get some order in my mind and find the time to work on these tasks but as I feel responsible for my little Sweety I appreciate the distraction and preferably keep myself busy with holding and giving love to her.
Pretty much needed within those grey days. Wah once this week the sun was shining *____* We had a total blue sky and I felt like running and jumping around on green gras :), which was actually already hidden by a frozen iced surface.
I was sliding down to university the whole week.
Also have to do preparations for the Tourist Exam next week *sigh*
I somehow forgot how to learn, cos usually at the end of a course we give a presentation or a longer report, what I welcome a lot :D.

Well the usual grey mood combined itself this week with the "got-used-to" missing feeling. Haven't seen him so far.
Got a message from L. yesterday ^^, I was really happy about it :) Kinda shocked me cos I have been talking with a friend 2 days before that I really wanted to meet this guy.
I take it as a good omen ^____^ ♥

Talked a lot with Nora lately ♥. Good girl. Someone you can trust as it seems. Rarely to find nowadays. *sigh*
Everybody tries to make themselves more important by gossiping around. Even worse those who put their oar in - to everything without having any idea. Just because you can dwell upon a subject. Because in need of drama or entertainment. Those people freak me out. Get your own life.

Nadine and me laughed again about those people without any role in our life believing we'd talk about them. If we don't want to be seen or have anything to do with them.
Seriously? You think you are so important we'd talk about you?
Actually we have better issues. And unlike to you we DO have a life.
Most of you bitches are so poor it just makes us smile without any comment.
We don't have to talk about you cos simply said you can kiss our asses.
And this is all I will ever comment on that. And just because I am bored right now xD.

I remembered a comment month ago. People really tend to think that Tampere only consists of Amadeus. Ever met people in here who have nothing to do with so called "awesome Tre - RockScene"?
Well I did and they don't give a shit.
But yeah was clear that some only stick to this. *moan*
This topic bores me, I gotta go to bed now.

Oh and if you are done with the "pseudo-lesbian" - nonsense (just because all your own relationship are simply shitty :D)  maybe you open your mind a bit (or either start using your brain if you actually have one oO, I wonder - rather not) and read what my honey has to say about this ^^
But yeah, me and her are going to print autograph cards. Cos in some (unimportant & brainless) circles we seem to be kinda famous xD.
Really get yourself a life finally. And give us our rest. Cos none of you will ever hold us down.





No comments:

Post a Comment