Because I was purely shocked after -9°C yesterdays' evening but really started hold on the breath when I watched the display this morning...
-12°C oO.
Now Winter definitely has arrived. But as it is already my 3rd winter here I learned how to peel on the clothes the right way xD.
So I was smartly dressed and didn't freeze at all, almost. A little shivering from time to time seems normal to me.
We baked a bunch of cookies this week. Actually for Mampfi but more or less ended up eating them on our own ^____^". Sorry Darling, you are way too slow. :P
Nadine and me were looking for a huge amount of movies, you know, those you HAVE to watch once in your life.
We started with a movie - "serial". The english title is "Lemon popsicle" or "Going all the way"
In German it is called: "Eis am Stiel" xD
There are 8 movies available and Nana & me watched yesterday 1 and today Number 2.
It is easy-going content with some laughter from time to time, inspiration to start asking questions about teenager- and guys in general xD.

Today we are preparing pizza dough together and have a delicious dinner later. *____*
Tunafish, mushrooms and mozzarella are waiting to be put on. *Yummy*
I so love nowadays to spend cosy evenings at home with my sweety♥. They are just full of love, relaxation and caring. There's nothing better in this world then this and taking a walk outside in our beloved city.
Long for some walk to Näsinneula and take the elevator to the top. Sitting there on the huge windows' board, holding honey in my arms, cuddling and enjoying the panorama.
But now I got to head off finishing the pizza *listens to her belly*
-12°C oO.
Now Winter definitely has arrived. But as it is already my 3rd winter here I learned how to peel on the clothes the right way xD.
So I was smartly dressed and didn't freeze at all, almost. A little shivering from time to time seems normal to me.
We baked a bunch of cookies this week. Actually for Mampfi but more or less ended up eating them on our own ^____^". Sorry Darling, you are way too slow. :P
Nadine and me were looking for a huge amount of movies, you know, those you HAVE to watch once in your life.
We started with a movie - "serial". The english title is "Lemon popsicle" or "Going all the way"
In German it is called: "Eis am Stiel" xD
There are 8 movies available and Nana & me watched yesterday 1 and today Number 2.
It is easy-going content with some laughter from time to time, inspiration to start asking questions about teenager- and guys in general xD.

Today we are preparing pizza dough together and have a delicious dinner later. *____*
Tunafish, mushrooms and mozzarella are waiting to be put on. *Yummy*
I so love nowadays to spend cosy evenings at home with my sweety♥. They are just full of love, relaxation and caring. There's nothing better in this world then this and taking a walk outside in our beloved city.
Long for some walk to Näsinneula and take the elevator to the top. Sitting there on the huge windows' board, holding honey in my arms, cuddling and enjoying the panorama.
But now I got to head off finishing the pizza *listens to her belly*
Seems like I am starving ^____^".

hey
ReplyDeletedein review ist auch schön :D und ausführlich ^^
ich mochte die bücher damals sehr, hatte aber ab buch 4 keine lust mehr zu lesen und bin auf hörbücher umgestiegen xD und teil 7 hab ich weder gelesen noch gehört ;D
und trotzdem war er der bisher tollste teil :D auch wenn’s nur eine „Vorbereitung“ aufs finale ist…
ich bin gespannt!!!
Liebe grüße