And you stand there and your eyes are fixed on the ground, helpless.
Cos you don't love me or maybe you do and it is too much. I think you don't.
Your answer would have been else somehow if you'd do.
So you know I 'd draw something out from your behaviour. And I think you must think it's really funny that I still haven't noticed yet.
Cos there's nothing. Nothing more than lust & caring if at all.
And yes it hurts, don't you say something because you know that guessing it already hurts? But I would be so eased if I knew anything. Cos it can't get any worse.
Please release me.

Your answer would have been else somehow if you'd do.
So you know I 'd draw something out from your behaviour. And I think you must think it's really funny that I still haven't noticed yet.
Cos there's nothing. Nothing more than lust & caring if at all.
And yes it hurts, don't you say something because you know that guessing it already hurts? But I would be so eased if I knew anything. Cos it can't get any worse.
Please release me.


No comments:
Post a Comment