Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 10

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Well as I told. It's the same person. I need to let "it" go. Cos I had no possibility to influence it.

I did the tattoo-thing yesterday and I really hope he is going to like it ^^".
Would be great to know someone is wearing what I created *_________*♥

Anyway I am worrying a lot at the moment about some things and some persons and I hope that it won't turn out to a "lonesome"-solution-try.
And it has nothing to do with thinking it is not possible to take care on its own, it must be really hard to understand at some point that it is a thing of caring.
Well I gotta say that it might be or should be understandable if you care for those you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment