Monday, September 20, 2010

Confessions...

I was thinking about sex with him. Why not? I am young, I am -okay- not free but I guess it would be accepted.
On the other side, there is simply nothing. I like him but nothing else. Okay he is pretty. Okay I would call him sexy but in general...
Nope, still nothing. I was almost asking myself why there is not. Cos in general considering appearance and he is a really nice guy... but still *listens inside* NOTHING.

Am I still normal??? o__O xD I mean it is soooooooooooooooo good that there is nothing at all but why does it wonder me so much. I do not even feel sexual electricity - means I wouldn't mind but I guess I am not necessarily up to try it out.
It's not that I'd think he would take this chance anyway. Somehow it is okay. Of course something inside me wants him to think I am an attractive woman but I just shouted at the ego to shut up :).

Would be nice to become friends cos I feel in a way we are surfing on the same wave :)

1 comment:

  1. Er ist einfach zu unsexy :) nein, scherz. ich finds übrigens voll cool dass er ein tattoo trägt was du gemacht hast :)
    und hei mach dir nix draus, dass du nicht mehr 'empfindest' liegt daran dass er sich meistens wie ein kleines kind benimmt :)

    ReplyDelete