Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And the world turns into grey and I stood there with my eyes wide open

I feel bad. Cos everybody else around me does. I am maybe ego but in a way it is really frustrating me at present.
I feel like I am not allowed to dance and sing and jump around. What I actually could do because I need it to go on, to keep up my motivation and to be able to make the uni-stuff.
And it seems as now in autumn the days became already shorter and the light turns into a grey curtain, also the people turn into sad ill wracks with no motivation at all. But I don't wanna be like that anymore.
I don't want to have the same situation than last year. I want it dífferent now. And I am so sure that I can make it this time.
Shit now I remembered that I have to ask for Information Technology's tasks. This is the last chance to keep up with the missing courses last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment