Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
There were a bunch of people and even people I did not even know are treating me like shit for no reason. But the worst thing is that a year ago it has been my parents unfortunately.
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
A bunch of old friends and someone I don't want to name. I didn't want to let go of x. But I had to.
Yesterday was just great - coincidently met the guys at Groove and had a "ilta speciale" ^______^. It was great to meet Miia again ♥ - had so much fun with talking and stuff.
Was surprised to see him, first annoyed then relaxed.
Had a nice walk around to send it home safe and heading back to our own place.
And I am hangovered again.
Well my own fault, I guess I am not going to drink within the next days.
Got a proposal to draw a tattoo. Have to think about the size and how to make the shadow-drawing easier for the tattoo-guy. And we gotta check if it fits him and if he wants to have it whole wrist or small enough so it won't strike the sides.
I don't dare to upload a picture from yesterday cos I look horrible drunk xD.
Anyway gotta go now, would like to finish the fringe episode. ^^

There were a bunch of people and even people I did not even know are treating me like shit for no reason. But the worst thing is that a year ago it has been my parents unfortunately.
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
A bunch of old friends and someone I don't want to name. I didn't want to let go of x. But I had to.
Yesterday was just great - coincidently met the guys at Groove and had a "ilta speciale" ^______^. It was great to meet Miia again ♥ - had so much fun with talking and stuff.
Was surprised to see him, first annoyed then relaxed.
Had a nice walk around to send it home safe and heading back to our own place.
And I am hangovered again.
Well my own fault, I guess I am not going to drink within the next days.
Got a proposal to draw a tattoo. Have to think about the size and how to make the shadow-drawing easier for the tattoo-guy. And we gotta check if it fits him and if he wants to have it whole wrist or small enough so it won't strike the sides.
I don't dare to upload a picture from yesterday cos I look horrible drunk xD.
Anyway gotta go now, would like to finish the fringe episode. ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment