Well got to say that I am really in love with this song
At least with a certain part :)
I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course
Would be nice if someone would dedicate this to me :)
I was just checking youtube for different things and I found this
I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course
Would be nice if someone would dedicate this to me :)
I was just checking youtube for different things and I found this
I would like to have a graphic board as well and I am so in the mood for drawing again *____*
When we are buying a desk then I will definitely draw again ^___________^
When we are buying a desk then I will definitely draw again ^___________^

No comments:
Post a Comment