and of course when you are german-speaking, I can really recommend you the page "GuteFrage.net"
Type your question and after a really short time the members trying to help you by answering your question. There can be really good advices among some (unfortunately) joke players.
Like everybody noticed perhaps from Facebook I had a really bad hangover and for this reason and out of simple despair I registered at the page and asked the question what to do against the sickness.
And Ireally found useful answers below my post.
Try yourself :D
Type your question and after a really short time the members trying to help you by answering your question. There can be really good advices among some (unfortunately) joke players.
Like everybody noticed perhaps from Facebook I had a really bad hangover and for this reason and out of simple despair I registered at the page and asked the question what to do against the sickness.
And Ireally found useful answers below my post.
Try yourself :D

yeah, i like the page also :) even though there are really some stupid assholes with even more stupid answers. but all in all you get surely a good advice when you are searching for.
ReplyDelete