Maybe we can call it like that :D
Cos I got to read a really interesting article about men's thoughts while having sex.
Did you know some even think about their mom? I mean not in a sexual way but ...Well I can quote it in a way
"I was thinking about where my Mom has put my condoms after cleaning"
o____O - very romantic and passionate XD
There was one who compared his current partner with all the others he had before.
Is that just natural or even mean in a way?
I don't want someone I like to think: "Well the last had a more slender waist."
So I think it IS mean.
For the person that tries to give her best to you.
And how can we put someone into a category - he was good, she was bad.
Maybe the communication just went wrong. There is NO bad sex. Always something that is hold back. Because we are ashamed & worry that it could be not okay to say this, to long for this and to go for it finally.
There are some things that are not for everybody's needs and "must-do"-list. But we really should at least try to do something to improve the whole act in general.
Girls we should say when it hurts, when he should change the direction, when it is too deep, not deep enough, when the position makes you feel uncomfortable. There are a hundreds of different positions - there will be definitely one you both will like.
Think about the points you like to be touched - try them, in 90% the partner is also into them.
And men: this is the last time we tell it: we are not interested about sizes. At least the average measure(thickness) & the technics has to be right. :)
And the caring, how you touch us, a quickie is nice but at least half an hour should be intented to fulfill a girl's needs. We are not a fast-food restaurant.
:)
Cos I got to read a really interesting article about men's thoughts while having sex.
Did you know some even think about their mom? I mean not in a sexual way but ...Well I can quote it in a way
"I was thinking about where my Mom has put my condoms after cleaning"
o____O - very romantic and passionate XD
There was one who compared his current partner with all the others he had before.
Is that just natural or even mean in a way?
I don't want someone I like to think: "Well the last had a more slender waist."
So I think it IS mean.
For the person that tries to give her best to you.
And how can we put someone into a category - he was good, she was bad.
Maybe the communication just went wrong. There is NO bad sex. Always something that is hold back. Because we are ashamed & worry that it could be not okay to say this, to long for this and to go for it finally.
There are some things that are not for everybody's needs and "must-do"-list. But we really should at least try to do something to improve the whole act in general.
Girls we should say when it hurts, when he should change the direction, when it is too deep, not deep enough, when the position makes you feel uncomfortable. There are a hundreds of different positions - there will be definitely one you both will like.
Think about the points you like to be touched - try them, in 90% the partner is also into them.
And men: this is the last time we tell it: we are not interested about sizes. At least the average measure(thickness) & the technics has to be right. :)
And the caring, how you touch us, a quickie is nice but at least half an hour should be intented to fulfill a girl's needs. We are not a fast-food restaurant.
:)

I really like the last sentence !!!
ReplyDeleteand actually, what does it proof? that men are assholes.