And hopefully those are going over smoothly and fast.
I am so stressed - I have headaches and I don't know how we can work this out with this fucking sohva. -.-"
But the evening activities have been a lot nicer.
I love our swimming pool in the basement, I just spent there half an hour with my honey and Anni.
Now I am just so tired, I will fall asleep immediately when my head will touch the pillow. Good night to everyone.
I am so stressed - I have headaches and I don't know how we can work this out with this fucking sohva. -.-"
But the evening activities have been a lot nicer.
I love our swimming pool in the basement, I just spent there half an hour with my honey and Anni.
Now I am just so tired, I will fall asleep immediately when my head will touch the pillow. Good night to everyone.

I love our swimming pool ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteand honey? finally the moving is done and we have got our wonderful new flat :)
love