Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thirty years of Thunder ♥



They are back in town!
WASP are coming back for their 30 years of Thunder -Tour and Nadine and me we're in :D.
Haven't seen them for 2 years, that was the last time they have been to Tampere.

I am so happy, you have no idea :D!
After the hard times emotionally related, it's nice to have something to look forward to :). Just got the tickets 2 days ago from Stockmann and got it even 10 € cheaper because I have those coupons now from work :).

I still love my job and the colleagues and I can't believe I am so lucky I can continue there until February.
Yesterday we have been (again) at Ikea, found the perfect workdesk for our room and some more additional stuff for the interior.


This one it is going to be (if we find someone with a car).
Our stuff is just growing and growing and I already thought we'd have enough when we moved and had to remove all our stuff from one place to another. Next time we're moving we definitely have to rent a bigger car. *sigh*
But this is not going to happen soon hopefully.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment