too little showing of naked skin. :(
Honestly, they replaced the shower scene from the book with a scene in the grass in the middle of a forest.
Great. Hot. Awesome.
Hello sarcasm.
Hello irony.
I just expected more. I mean True Blood is known for hot sex scenes.
And for sparkling tensed atmosphere.
And really, that was lame.
I wasn't able to enjoy the "panorama".
They have shown too short his upper body. THAT is worth it xD.

Honestly, they replaced the shower scene from the book with a scene in the grass in the middle of a forest.
Great. Hot. Awesome.
Hello sarcasm.
Hello irony.
I just expected more. I mean True Blood is known for hot sex scenes.
And for sparkling tensed atmosphere.
And really, that was lame.
I wasn't able to enjoy the "panorama".
They have shown too short his upper body. THAT is worth it xD.


No comments:
Post a Comment