I want everything to be like in the past. I would promise to get rid of the jealousy just to get back how it has been before...
I fucking miss it so much. There were moments and I didn't dare to admit but they were kinda worth it. They were better than everything that is right now...
I miss him so much. It just fucking hurts and I simply know that there will never be someone else. I simply know it.
It will be him forever.
Cos my heart clings to him. I hung everything on him and every inch of my body longs for him.
Hun and me are perfect match but still he's missing to make the whole thing complete.
For both of us.
I fucking miss it so much. There were moments and I didn't dare to admit but they were kinda worth it. They were better than everything that is right now...
I miss him so much. It just fucking hurts and I simply know that there will never be someone else. I simply know it.
It will be him forever.
Cos my heart clings to him. I hung everything on him and every inch of my body longs for him.
Hun and me are perfect match but still he's missing to make the whole thing complete.
For both of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment