And I still have problems, I fight hard. Against this feeling of losing. I don't want to lose you. Why do I have to suffer for something I haven't decided on???
Why won't you be able to seperate the things??? I am still ME! An INDIVIDUAL.
I don't want to be involved like that: I want to keep you. I can't stand this thought I am suddenly just..."someone" to you.
I don't want to be just "someone", I want you to still like me - a lot. I still want to see you thinking me to be pretty. I want you to still be a part of my life.
Why won't you be able to seperate the things??? I am still ME! An INDIVIDUAL.
I don't want to be involved like that: I want to keep you. I can't stand this thought I am suddenly just..."someone" to you.
I don't want to be just "someone", I want you to still like me - a lot. I still want to see you thinking me to be pretty. I want you to still be a part of my life.
We have been to WASP on friday and I can not find any words to express how amazing it was. Mindblowing, breath-taking, it was just unbelievable. Way too short for my taste.
Unfortunately only 1:10 h...:( I really wanted it to be longer. I could have listened ages to his strong voice and the touching songs.
I almost cried while they performed "The Idol". Honey also posted it, so there you go.
The Idol
I can only recommend this band. *___* ♥
They are unbelievable.
I am totally in love. This is nothing compared to any finnish band. I mean, those guys really know how to rock. They are really what I call rockstars!♥♥♥
They are just...god, really able to play their instruments. And Blackie Lawless really convinced and kept up with the loud guitars. *___*
I want to marry this band, the music and the lyrics.
I was so taken...♥
I am still speechless. ^_____^
And totally in love.
Yesterday was such a great night. First dinner with olga and nora and my darling of course. Nora made a totally delicious quiche ♥.
We had some mozzarella salad and baguettes which Olga brought along.
We spent hours of talking what was really really great. I was so relaxed I haven't been for ages. Then we went to Ama and saw Alina coincidently. Was a great night. Very fun.
Got to know some nice guy. Thanks for entertaining ^__^.
Hopefully this is going to happen again soon :D!
Unfortunately only 1:10 h...:( I really wanted it to be longer. I could have listened ages to his strong voice and the touching songs.
I almost cried while they performed "The Idol". Honey also posted it, so there you go.
The Idol
I can only recommend this band. *___* ♥
They are unbelievable.
I am totally in love. This is nothing compared to any finnish band. I mean, those guys really know how to rock. They are really what I call rockstars!♥♥♥
They are just...god, really able to play their instruments. And Blackie Lawless really convinced and kept up with the loud guitars. *___*
I want to marry this band, the music and the lyrics.
I was so taken...♥
I am still speechless. ^_____^
And totally in love.
Yesterday was such a great night. First dinner with olga and nora and my darling of course. Nora made a totally delicious quiche ♥.
We had some mozzarella salad and baguettes which Olga brought along.
We spent hours of talking what was really really great. I was so relaxed I haven't been for ages. Then we went to Ama and saw Alina coincidently. Was a great night. Very fun.
Got to know some nice guy. Thanks for entertaining ^__^.
Hopefully this is going to happen again soon :D!

No comments:
Post a Comment