is going to be a cosy night/day whatever.
We are planning to watch Kung Fu Panda ^___^.
I feel quite weird now concerning a lot of things. And I noticed again how cosy I am myself...
I am simply totally lazy.
Today I got the information that I have only 2 courses next year. What the fuck? oO Why only 2?
That is kinda freaky and I have to collect a lot of credits still. Okay now I have the chance to keep up with all this stuff. I read that I can do the Introd. to Law Exam again without taking the course. That pretty eases me.
But I still ask myself how you should collect credits if you don't have any offered courses.
Well kinda scares me.
But I have already decided that I am going to take a lot of courses from the 3rd year. I can't hang around if honey is going to have a full schedule. And I got to check if there are extra credits that I can earn. I am also going to ask Leila about the "Hygiene Test" - thing. Cos I still need to do it.
I am so...feel so stucked in the moment.-.-
Glued on the ground. I know we can't step forward with this...ballast.
I don't wanna name it like that and I am fucking scared that he leaves. I don't want him but I understand that we have to loosen the chains a bit. Just a little, so something is going to change. Cos there must change something.
I so hope we are not giving up anyway on this. Never.
However we have to stop fooling ourselves. If we can't get ready for it, then it will never be how we want it to be.
That means we have to work on that. Please.
Don't give in. All of us.
Please not.
We are planning to watch Kung Fu Panda ^___^.
I feel quite weird now concerning a lot of things. And I noticed again how cosy I am myself...
I am simply totally lazy.
Today I got the information that I have only 2 courses next year. What the fuck? oO Why only 2?
That is kinda freaky and I have to collect a lot of credits still. Okay now I have the chance to keep up with all this stuff. I read that I can do the Introd. to Law Exam again without taking the course. That pretty eases me.
But I still ask myself how you should collect credits if you don't have any offered courses.
Well kinda scares me.
But I have already decided that I am going to take a lot of courses from the 3rd year. I can't hang around if honey is going to have a full schedule. And I got to check if there are extra credits that I can earn. I am also going to ask Leila about the "Hygiene Test" - thing. Cos I still need to do it.
I am so...feel so stucked in the moment.-.-
Glued on the ground. I know we can't step forward with this...ballast.
I don't wanna name it like that and I am fucking scared that he leaves. I don't want him but I understand that we have to loosen the chains a bit. Just a little, so something is going to change. Cos there must change something.
I so hope we are not giving up anyway on this. Never.
However we have to stop fooling ourselves. If we can't get ready for it, then it will never be how we want it to be.
That means we have to work on that. Please.
Don't give in. All of us.
Please not.

fuehl dich mal gedrueckt <3
ReplyDelete