Friday, December 3, 2010

My Advent-Calendar

She is sooooooooooo cute. She made a self-made calendar for me. With something we do together, chocolate and a task for my blog ^^♥

The 1st of December was a Shopping-Day. Nadine said we are going through all the shops I want and my task was to put an Outfit together. Oh and chocolate of course: hm, lion♥.
I found a new pullover but there weren't rarely clothes I like in ONE shop to combine them to an Outfit.
But there you go:



So this is my Outfit with the clothes I already have at home.
The pullover I bought in Uff on that particular day, the bag is from H&M, the skirt from Gina Tricot and the black pullover is from a fleamarkte (but H&M wear ^^). And the cute butterfly-necklace I stole from honey.♥

The 2nd of December contained a "rollo - chocolate" and a cute blog where she put all the songs that remind her on us♥
My task is now to find 3 songs and 3 (parts of) lyrics that do remind me on our love.



Platitude♥♥♥ Because ...there are special reasons of how we came together, how we found each other♥ and it simply symbolizes the beginning of this great romance ^^.

and the lyrics I want to dedicate to you:

"Näitä öitä mä pelkään, kun oot lähellä
Mutta jos lähdet, ei mulle mitään jää"

And the 2nd song is of course the same song that you choose:



"This I love" by Guns'n Roses, because...it is just like that♥ You are the love of my life♥♥♥

And the 2nd part of lyrics:

"Love is a word
you gave it a name
Love is right now
So don't close your heart
I've been waiting
all my life for this
Moment of our Love
with you"

Cos like I told I would marry this song and I wanna marry you so 2 things in 1 ^^♥



Because it's WASP! Because this song tells more than any novel could express♥♥♥
Because I am the one your hearts needs.
I want to be the one you run to in the night.
I want you to rely on me, on my love, on my passion and the safety♥♥♥
Because it is really honestly true love♥♥♥.

And the 3rd lyrics I 've chosen...


"She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a vulcano that's hot
Im proud to say she's my buttercup
Im in love
Im all shook up"

Becaus you turn my whole world around and I love every shiver and shaking you provoke.
I love you my baby.
And I hope this dream with you and this dream of our love will never die.


1 comment:

  1. wunderschöne songs mit wundervollen bedeutungen ♥

    und ich liebe deinen neuen pulli.

    ReplyDelete