Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And so I say...

If I got it right this song is about this parts, right?

I'm not looking for us
and neither should you.
Absolutely gorgeous,
then nothing I say is true.
You won't find yourself
in these guilty eyes.

I wish I could claim something else but I saw myself in your eyes. I saw myself in hers and you'll be the only guy ever I found myself reflected in this special coloured eyes. Nobody ever made me feel like I want to be me. That it is more than okay to be me. I hope you believe in some things still and not everything you said was a lie at all.. The whole thing is much more complicated for anybody else to understand, too hard even for those who are part of it.

And so I say I don't love you,
though it kills me
It's a lie that sets you free.

I don't know if it sets me free. I still feel bound because I want this chain to last. I am volunteerly a prisoner of my love, because it is what I chose, I can't imagine it else. Even I cleared my mind a bit, I stepped back still I can't let it go. Because I love it. I love the way you lie, especially love it that you lie to protect me. It is okay, because I know it is a lie. I am wrapped around it and it's okay because I know about it.
Love, love, love
I can't take your
Love, love, love

Maybe once you'll be ready and I'll be waiting still. No need to search for anything else. I want her and for everything else I have patience and if it takes the eternity then I remain waiting forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment