Honey said I should write something so here we go. Just so little time until christmas. Nadine and me got up today, at least once successfully. I feel a lot better after having such a bad stomache-flue.
I really wasn't able to eat anything. Almost 5 days. And I was scared I would stay a bit more after we ate a huge amount of cookies during the last time. xD
Was not the nicest feeling at all. I felt total without energy and depressed all the time. I still worry I have to admit but I don't want to believe that it will be over after that. I want to make it ♥ And they can't and they won't take her away from me.
We have been out today, feeding J.'s cats ( we are catsitters for this week and we have finally time to wash "some clothes" like 4 bags xD -IKEA BAGS!!!), went to Tullintori and bought some very delicious and tasty smelling tea. Tried already one ^^. It's pretty good.
We went also for shopping washing liquids, shavers and other girls' stuff.
I really like to go on wednesday to the gig even I was not very convinced yet by the latest naked album.
But I liked the song they released in October.
I really wasn't able to eat anything. Almost 5 days. And I was scared I would stay a bit more after we ate a huge amount of cookies during the last time. xD
Was not the nicest feeling at all. I felt total without energy and depressed all the time. I still worry I have to admit but I don't want to believe that it will be over after that. I want to make it ♥ And they can't and they won't take her away from me.
We have been out today, feeding J.'s cats ( we are catsitters for this week and we have finally time to wash "some clothes" like 4 bags xD -IKEA BAGS!!!), went to Tullintori and bought some very delicious and tasty smelling tea. Tried already one ^^. It's pretty good.
We went also for shopping washing liquids, shavers and other girls' stuff.
I really like to go on wednesday to the gig even I was not very convinced yet by the latest naked album.
But I liked the song they released in October.
Typically party rocker vid. A bit pseudo-evil XD

I hope they'll answer tomorrow cos I would love to go there. Let's see.
ReplyDelete♥