Monday, November 29, 2010

The 5 most beautiful women in this world (for me)

 There is no special order and actually I should think about it more and take more time to go through movies, magazines whatever but those came into my mind.

Hillary Duff
I really like her face but she always changes hair from blond to brown and other way round. I don't like her that much with light hair.

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Of course she has to be there ^^, she is really pretty :), I like her smile and she 'll always have a curve cos her hips are a bit... larger.

 Kate Beckinsale
I didn't know if I like her or not. She was not my favourite character in Pearl Harbour but she has a really pretty face ^^.

Liv Tyler
Did I say there is no number??? Wah she is my goddess ^^, she always looks so natural beautiful and has such a gorgeous charisma. She is the most beautiful woman..(after my girl of course :D♥)


Alice Cullen
She is totally gorgeous. Especially in this picture. Ashley Greene who is the actress that loans her figure to Alice is not that beautiful. In fact I don't even think her to be especially pretty. But Alice is ♥






1 comment:

  1. Okay I think you picked beautiful girls but the only one I'd really agree with is Jennifer Love Hewitt. Though I don't like the pic you chose. My list is here: http://lahjadea.blogspot.com/2010/11/most-beautiful-and-sexy-women.html

    ReplyDelete