who is in a relationship with a girl, allowed to have male friends? And when did I ever claim I'd be a lesbian???
I am in love with one but she'll be and stay the only girl.
And if it is okay for us both to have a boyfriend besides, whose god-damn business is it to judge about?-.-
I love our relationship model to date someone if I like him as long as he can deal with the fact that she'll stay with me forever, I won't leave her for anyone. So if he can not deal with it, he can pack his things and go.
I am in love with one but she'll be and stay the only girl.
And if it is okay for us both to have a boyfriend besides, whose god-damn business is it to judge about?-.-
I love our relationship model to date someone if I like him as long as he can deal with the fact that she'll stay with me forever, I won't leave her for anyone. So if he can not deal with it, he can pack his things and go.

No comments:
Post a Comment