and they are still sleeping. Hun's little brother and my baby-girl.
And I tried to wake her up, but there was no way to make it happen. -.-
I am somehow angry, somehow disappointed and somehow envious.
Angry that she doesn't tell anything anymore. Disappointed cos I wanted her to get up today before 12. And envious...well for some stupid reasons...
I hate to feel self-pitiness, really. But when it comes to certain things I can not change anything and especially not the way my thoughts are 'flowing' and to which direction they lead.
It is annoying and I am ashamed to have those thoughts anyway...:(
Okay I am so much looking forward to my new finnish course. I am so praying I'll get in. Somehow it is my licence to have at least a chance to stay after the studying time has finished.
Decided yesterday to go to the Uniklubi-Gig on Saturday. I tried to remind myself that it is all about the music and not about the averseness to a certain singer *coughs* or the band at the whole.
But I didn't like "Aikasi on nyt" from the first moment so now I still keep the hope that this band will actually surprise me in a good way.
I really can not remember why the band members appear so uncongenial to me. Well somehow I *do* remember. The memories are coming back. I think the main point is this 'arrogance' regarding ...nationality. Sayings can not be taken back easily.
I wrote a long letter to my sister yesterday's night and told her about some things which have been annoying and seemingly there has been a lot lately cos I finished the letter after 5 pages ^^".
No it seems we are just not able to keep up an internet conversation as I deny to use msn messenger and she does not want to register at facebook.
So I am going to feed her post box.
And I tried to wake her up, but there was no way to make it happen. -.-
I am somehow angry, somehow disappointed and somehow envious.
Angry that she doesn't tell anything anymore. Disappointed cos I wanted her to get up today before 12. And envious...well for some stupid reasons...
I hate to feel self-pitiness, really. But when it comes to certain things I can not change anything and especially not the way my thoughts are 'flowing' and to which direction they lead.
It is annoying and I am ashamed to have those thoughts anyway...:(
Okay I am so much looking forward to my new finnish course. I am so praying I'll get in. Somehow it is my licence to have at least a chance to stay after the studying time has finished.
Decided yesterday to go to the Uniklubi-Gig on Saturday. I tried to remind myself that it is all about the music and not about the averseness to a certain singer *coughs* or the band at the whole.
But I didn't like "Aikasi on nyt" from the first moment so now I still keep the hope that this band will actually surprise me in a good way.
I really can not remember why the band members appear so uncongenial to me. Well somehow I *do* remember. The memories are coming back. I think the main point is this 'arrogance' regarding ...nationality. Sayings can not be taken back easily.
I wrote a long letter to my sister yesterday's night and told her about some things which have been annoying and seemingly there has been a lot lately cos I finished the letter after 5 pages ^^".
No it seems we are just not able to keep up an internet conversation as I deny to use msn messenger and she does not want to register at facebook.
So I am going to feed her post box.

No comments:
Post a Comment