I finally managed to start reading "The Heroin Diaries" and I haven't even read to much of it yet and thought all the time: Damn, I know someone who I actually thought could have written that. In the same way.
He would might even use the same words.
It kinda scared me when I reflected it to someone I know o___O.
Anyway I am totally in love with Nikki Sixx right now at that moment ^____^.
I listened to a lot more Mötley Crüe Songs, I watched documentaries, I watched the creation of "The Heroin Diaries" Podcast on Youtube. I read a lot more stuff, everything I was able to find about Nikki Sixx on the Internet.
Maybe I gone crazy? I don't think so, I am just lightly impressed, depressed and fascinated by him.
I wonder how this man has survived those vehement excesses.
What he actually did to his body and moreover to his soul, it is simply...
unbelievable and outside any imagination.
And he is smart. He is not even stupid. He was just lost. Without anyone really showing him how to get out of the dark place.
Olga said today to me that you can't proove someone who has noone to hold on to, noone who is close to you, that Life is beautiful.
And she is damn right.

No comments:
Post a Comment