Monday, October 15, 2012

Dead Decade

I am bored, therefore please find below a little survey thing about Private Line's latest album Dead Decade:
the first song I’ve listened to

Unbelievable but true, logically the first single of the album as it has been released before the thingy. A wonder they released one anyway after 6 years of silence.
So the first song was "Dead Decade".


the first song I fell in love with
13th step from the grave (I surely just had to take a look now if it's "from" or "of" XD and I'd have bet I have listened this song at least 300 times :P.)
the song I hated at first but liked after some time
Black Swan. I am not a huge fan of the verses but I love the chorus ♥.

the song I got sick of because I played it too often
Live, Learn and Grow Apart. I truely surely love the song with all my heart but I catch myself lately pushing the forward button when my ipod plays it.
the song everyone loves but I hate
Deathroll Casino. It's actually not a bad song. But I can only listen to it sometimes. But everybody seems to love it. I don't know why but it tackles my nerves.

my favourite lyric
Live, learn and Grow apart ♥There's a story behind that.

my favourite song overall
13th step from the grave. I would marry the song if that were legal :D.

my least favourite song
New Church. I am so glad, it's only a cover. That is no music and does not even deserve to be called a song. It's a disease :D! I always forget it's part of the album because I kicked it immediately after giving it 3 times a try :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment