Friday, July 8, 2011

Some people


left except their hair and old habits also their brain as it seems.
If you don't get it then there must be a complete gap in your brain.

It is never easy to get over things especially when you know how much your heart still wants them.
But there's no way back and I am way too old to pretend everything would be sunshine and little bees all the time -.-

And I won't give you the satisfaction to see me cry. Or her.
You do not even deserve that. Actually you're nothing.
Not anymore. You are just a shadow. An invisible one with a bad character and no understandin of what love and friendship means.

I hope you'll just have defeats in your life. I might be mean and childish but all you left here is bitterness. All your promises are just broken pieces of a mirror turning to ashes.
And I wish I'd be at that point:


"If you are dead or still alive, I dont care."
If you don't care then I don't want to care as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment