Nana: "Well, what can you expect? She has only one look: 'Take me! I'm stupid.'"
D: xD
♣♣♣
D: "Do you mind if I touch you? I am a little touchy when I am drunk."
Touchy???? Really good vocabulary xD
♣♣♣
N: "If I have to sleep with him I would roll on the floor."
D: "You're so mean."
♣♣♣
N: "It would be weird to tell him: I want to watch when you have sex with her. But I REALLY don't want to touch you. Wäh, or kiss you."
xD
♣♣♣
N: "Honey, you're offline at facebook."
D: "I am just not online"
xD Intelligence and drunken state of mind.
♣♣♣
J: "And was there something up in Ama?"
D*in finnish*: Mä näin Riku Amadeuksen edessä, mutta hän ei menyt sisään."
J: "???? Great. He was there but he didn't go in."
D: "Yeah."
♣♣♣
D: xD
♣♣♣
D: "Do you mind if I touch you? I am a little touchy when I am drunk."
Touchy???? Really good vocabulary xD
♣♣♣
N: "If I have to sleep with him I would roll on the floor."
D: "You're so mean."
♣♣♣
N: "It would be weird to tell him: I want to watch when you have sex with her. But I REALLY don't want to touch you. Wäh, or kiss you."
xD
♣♣♣
N: "Honey, you're offline at facebook."
D: "I am just not online"
xD Intelligence and drunken state of mind.
♣♣♣
J: "And was there something up in Ama?"
D*in finnish*: Mä näin Riku Amadeuksen edessä, mutta hän ei menyt sisään."
J: "???? Great. He was there but he didn't go in."
D: "Yeah."
♣♣♣

Ich finds immer noch geil, dass Jussi sich da so drüber abrollen konnte :D
ReplyDelete