Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let's get back to bed...

Or actually this is more like...
Let's bring the part of the bed back to Ikea and change it to a new one.
Finally we bought the new bed ♥
Unfortunately one of the edges is is damaged so we are not able to sleep in it at the moment.


But a really nice guy and saver of the day (or better "the white knight" ^^) who I asked agreed to go with us there once again and finally we ll have a coffee together once more after a long time.
Really missed you, dude :).



So this is how it looks like. We didn't want to have such a huge one, cos our room is not that big.
Like I said this is how it should like if we'd be able to connect the sideboard with the board of the bed-ending.

So now we had to help us out until tomorrow with this:



But so great is the new mattress I can tell you so far. *___*
I had no back pain this morning is the matress is not too soft :D.

And tomorrow we ll get a shelf and a commode. And this is then for the next time all we had to get.





No comments:

Post a Comment