Sunday, January 30, 2011

And those days remind me how blissful I am ...

to be here, to have finally the courage to make encounters and maybe later good friends.
Needed a lot of time to build kind of a trust again.

But here we are, spent a wonderful day today with first Annis short visit and later with Denise and her boyfriend Juha.
We had some muffins and Juhas first strawberry cake ^____^, nice talks and now an appointment for Wii. :D
What Nadine actually always wanted to try :).

The next week is kinda busy. Tomorrow doctors' appointments, homeworks and constructing Anni's bed.
Later swimming and tea with Nora.
Beside this I also have to manage to buy some food as our fridge and cupboard are almost empty.

I loved the last week. Spent a lot of time with nice people, had so much fun in hanging around and drinking a couple of beers.

And one motto I want to burn into my soul.

"We can't do anything
Any trick in the book
We can't go anywhere
All long as we care"

You are so right my Love ♥
Or better Keith Richards is right.


Btw. I was also happy in a way about certain pictures today but some people can really make a fuss about it.
I know now what the difference is.

I don't care about those things anymore.
I am over it.
I am done with it.
It is nothing that influences my life.

It's good to know.
But it is no drama, no theatre. It's life.
Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment