Saturday, December 4, 2010

3rd and 4th of December...

My baby planned some well-being stuff ^^.
Yesterday we were supposed to watch a christmas movie and eat popcorn. And today I found a few packs of face and hair care products.
Either she wants to tell me that I didn't pay much attention to my look lately or what I assume she just wants to laugh about me running around with some ugly cream all over my face looking like a complete idiot ^^.

And of course I have to document it :).
Let's see what we can arrange of that today as we have to plan and prepare a Barbe-Q-Barbies Interview.
Suddenly we have the chance to still see Popeda *___* Even we have to do the Interview during their show. We planned like 20 minutes on it. When it is even possible :).
This is going to be a challenge for me as I do not like a lot of female voices in rock business.
Let's see how this turns out.

Anyway I am happy that we will be out tonight. Stayed too much at home and in bed lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment