But I had some fun on this Halloween-Party, was nice to get to know some people better.
And I did my costume in exactly 1 and a half hour. I cut out some hearts and was soeing them onto my skirt (which was borrowed from my sweet little girl ^___^) and I also handicraft my little crown and the belt-decoration.
There you go:

I think I am a good Queen of Hearts with this little time for preparation. xD

The Crow -Anni and me.

I like my throat on this pic. Looks like I'd be very thin xD
For god's sake I am glad the herpes virus was not very visible on saturday. I am really looking like a monster today...-.-" I was thinking about when it was this bad the last time and I guess it was years ago when I was 12 or 13. It is very painful and it feels like there's a lot of tension within my lips. I can't wait the week to be over cos I hope it will be gone latest next week.
And I did my costume in exactly 1 and a half hour. I cut out some hearts and was soeing them onto my skirt (which was borrowed from my sweet little girl ^___^) and I also handicraft my little crown and the belt-decoration.
There you go:

I think I am a good Queen of Hearts with this little time for preparation. xD

The Crow -Anni and me.

I like my throat on this pic. Looks like I'd be very thin xD
For god's sake I am glad the herpes virus was not very visible on saturday. I am really looking like a monster today...-.-" I was thinking about when it was this bad the last time and I guess it was years ago when I was 12 or 13. It is very painful and it feels like there's a lot of tension within my lips. I can't wait the week to be over cos I hope it will be gone latest next week.

was für ein alberner kommentar mit dem dünn sein oder? dein hals sieht immer so aus. du bist ja nicht FETT oder so... also klappe jetzt. *genervt ist*
ReplyDeletedu sahst sooooooo süss aus in deinem kostümchen. ich glaub ich pack das mit auf meinen blog :)