Sunday, November 7, 2010

And a little gasp for autumn makes you fly again ♥

I am in such a good mood today. ^____^ It is unbelievable xD.
I finished my letter for my sister :)



with some little self-drawn picture. Unfortunately she didn't answer my letter the last time, so I wrote a new one to remind her that she still owes me one. I just noticed how much I love to get a letter. I hate to write messages. I have the feeling they don't mean anything anymore. It is just like doing dishes. There are not so many things worth to be mentioned every day in a mail. I like letters. It is so more personal and a piece of yourself. ^____^

We had hail today, all those medium-sized balls striking the face by crashing down on earth.
But then tonight I thought for me it is the first real snow. Want to have an impression? Just taken it from the angle of our balcony:



It's getting white in Finland ♥

1 comment:

  1. ja schnee ♥

    es war so schön heut. ich liebe dich meine maus ♥
    und morgen IKEA :)

    ReplyDelete