Thursday, November 25, 2010

All my life I was waiting...

just for you♥
Cos you're so cute, you are so smart. You are just everything ♥
So we'll make that. No matter how, but we will do that. We came so far already I am not giving in. Never. Because I love you, I love the way you look, I love the way you smile, how your laughter sounds, how you sit in front of the computer and work concentrated, how sweet you are when you bake something, the shimmer in your eyes. You are so lovely holding and caring for me all the time. And for all the things I love you.♥

I love when we eat together, when we take a walk, when we cuddle in bed, I love our sex, i love when we go out together, when we have fun. And even we never had a lot of money we are happy with so many little things.♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You hit the point baby ♥
    As long as we love each other everything will be perfect ♥♥♥
    I love you!

    By the way, wanna go out with you this weekend...pls!

    ReplyDelete