And on a sinking ship...-.-"
I can't remember when I was bored like that the last time. I can't even motivate myself to go out and drink. It is, simply and terrified said "too casual" nowadays. Finns seem to stick to their drinking culture, that it is the usual evening program to get wasted first at home and then to the "pass out" status in the bars.
Wäh, I don't want to be like that - so usual.
I am even bored by the way I am dressed and the way I am wearing my make up. I want something better, I want something new.
And therefor a part of my "renovation" is this.
Shortly in German/ und auf Deutsch:
Da gibt's diesen tollen Blog von meiner Namensvetterin

Das hätte ich gerne *____*, weil meine Haare es dringend nötig hätten♥
I can't remember when I was bored like that the last time. I can't even motivate myself to go out and drink. It is, simply and terrified said "too casual" nowadays. Finns seem to stick to their drinking culture, that it is the usual evening program to get wasted first at home and then to the "pass out" status in the bars.
Wäh, I don't want to be like that - so usual.
I am even bored by the way I am dressed and the way I am wearing my make up. I want something better, I want something new.
And therefor a part of my "renovation" is this.
Shortly in German/ und auf Deutsch:
Da gibt's diesen tollen Blog von meiner Namensvetterin

Das hätte ich gerne *____*, weil meine Haare es dringend nötig hätten♥

No comments:
Post a Comment