Kinda waited for that entry like a little kid to upload it *____* Cos this is so unique and special for me ♥
First here we go with my draft, like I told I was so nervous if he'd like it.

and I wasn't sure till the date it really got burnt into his skin if he is really going to do it. But he did and now I am proud to present the result.

And thanks to the tattoo-man who added those nice shadows - I am so glad that he is wearing it, somehow I won't be forgotten *_____*. I am thinking about creating more tattoos, without any drawing objects.
Just simple stuff- nothing colourful, nothing extra-ordinary. Simple symbols.♥
First here we go with my draft, like I told I was so nervous if he'd like it.

and I wasn't sure till the date it really got burnt into his skin if he is really going to do it. But he did and now I am proud to present the result.

And thanks to the tattoo-man who added those nice shadows - I am so glad that he is wearing it, somehow I won't be forgotten *_____*. I am thinking about creating more tattoos, without any drawing objects.
Just simple stuff- nothing colourful, nothing extra-ordinary. Simple symbols.♥

No comments:
Post a Comment