Thursday, September 16, 2010

Krapula.................-_______________________-

I have a hangover xD. Fuck.
I really feel like shit. I didn't notice that I drank so much yesterday. The Energy drink absorbed the "drunkenness"-feeling and today I got the reaction of my body - dehydrated and stomach aches.
Well I should not complain, was a fun night and really worth the little hangover.

Have been out yesterday with the guys right after the gig. And I got to say I really missed them. Hopefully we 're gonna see more often in future again.

I am a bit annoyed cos they have been to my birthday but I haven't been there. Kinda sucked. But how should I have known? No messages.

I had some serious issues to discuss about yesterday but as it seems my conversation partner was not available anymore...:(
But this was not about arguing it was only stating my points. And as usually I got misunderstood I am pretty sure.
Talked another time with Pilvi to meet up for a coffee. But sometimes it is so hard to talk to people.

I saw some vids today of Johnny Cash and connected the songs to some memories.
Some lyrics are just tattooed in your brain. At least it feels like.
I am so sad that I still don't know how to talk to this special person -is there a right way? Cos no matter what I am doing, it always seems to be wrong. I'll make "it" even more reclusive.
It's like you are mazed in a labyrinth and whatever direction you are choosing the result still stays the same: You are crashing into a wall - a one-way street.

And I want it so much to move on, to change - maybe I am trying too hard and it just causes more fear.
That's why I would anyway prefer to hear some comment. Nothing has to be set but...
I have no clue.

Kein Plan XD!




No comments:

Post a Comment