Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I wanna do bad things with you!♥

I really hate to hide what I feel for her. I mean I know in this multicultural session it might be quite hard to be seen as a normal couple but still... It annoys me in a way.
And when I kiss her I always have to hide in private it is like a mine field to step over and not getting "busted".

Today was finnish course and actually, though I think we learn pretty slow, I am very sure that it will turn out to be something good for my finnish skills anyway.
I am so scared to speak finnish because it is neither very good nor extremly fast.
I am just thinking the sentences in my head and it really doesn't take too long but when I try to speak it is like I have to think about every single word again.
It kinda frustrates me...:(

I am so missing "true blood" :D I am really "eric"-feverish xD. So I guess this is my "little crush" though he is totally blond. What I usually don't like that much.
But lately I started to think some blond guys as pretty hot xD
Everybody needs someone to adore :P and those days I laid my passing fancy on this sexy swedish vampire.
Until:

Just 1 day and Damon is back XD


See you everyone ^^

1 comment:

  1. Na so geil ist der ja jetzt auch nicht. Also weder Eric noch der andere Spitzzahn. Aber ein anreiz zum gucken :)

    ReplyDelete