Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cos a girl likes to wear plenty dresses

And for this reason I changed my layout again. I got rid of the pink - it is not me anymore. I wanna change a bit.
And I already changed a bit. I try to step forward, I really want it and at some point I guess I really need it.
I am proud of myself managing the last weeks, and managed them quite good from my personal opinion.

I tried to cope better with my class mates and also this seems to work out quite fine. I talked more and try to take part in conversations.
I am more positive and glad about it.
So I need to handle other things different as well. I really want to move on from who I have been and who I want to be.
One of those steps was also to get over the barrier and talk in front of people. Having an audience is really common in my field of profession so I force myself to be one of the first in the class talking in the front.

Today I also have been the first with presenting my homework. I did it quite properly. It feels good to really have thought about a task and find a solution.
Yay, I am really growing as a person - I don't want to step back.

1 comment: